Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Best Soda? Yes it IZZE!























I've had IZZE drinks once or twice before, but never took the time to really evaluate the product.

Today while grabbing a yummy veggie Mexican salad at Chipotle, I bought a bottle of Sparkling Blackberry IZZE (and felt slightly guilty for not choosing the bottle water).

Then when I looked at the label, I found that there is no refined sugar in the drink. Score! Plus it's delicious! The drink is "70% pure fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water." (The design is great, too, which never hurts).

Of course, drinking plain water would save a bunch of sugar and carbs that come from the fruit, but if you're craving something fizzy, IZZE is it!

Also, there is a similar product on the market called Fizzy Lizzy, which I tried a few years ago when I worked at a cafe in Rosemont, PA. Same idea, mostly juice with sparking water added. When I looked them up online, I saw that they've gone through a big label change, and they have a cool website, too. http://www.fizzylizzy.com/index.html Supposedly there are a few places in the Bay Area that carry it. Maybe I'll have to track down a bottle for old times sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment