Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Happy Medium?

I have to say, the weather here is not fun.

I would always complain about weather in the northeast because it seems like half the year is really hot and the other half is freezing cold.

Now, I get both of those extremes in one day! At night and well into the morning, it is sooo cold. But just a few hours later, I am sitting in the sweltering design studio. The temperature fluctuates 20-30 degrees (or more!) throughout the day. Also it seems like air conditioning is not used anywhere in San Francisco. I am not a fan.

Surprisingly though, it has been mostly dry since I arrived. Maybe I'll wish for this weather back when it starts raining!


2 comments:

  1. "air conditioning is not used anywhere in San Francisco. I am not a fan."

    A/C...fan? bit of an over-the-top double entendre, no? i love you Red, but sorry, that was corrrrr-NEEEE! (must be read aloud in sing-songy falsetto). and don't bother denying it, what's done is done. however, you may redeem yourself the next time you return this way by means of bourbon fudge and guitar music. oops! did i say that out loud??? *exaggerated trademark wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a minute...i responded to this comment already. thank you blogspot for being fickle, as usual!

    what i tried to say was that i wish i made that pun intentionally! that was genius, but unfortunately i can't take full credit for it. it must have been the residual corniness from living with jess leaking out of my subconscious. she's the queen of corny!

    ReplyDelete